Welcome to 2021!
For the new year some of our goals may be to have long hair like Rapunzel.
You may want it to reach your shoulders, waist, or even your booty.
Regardless of the length you wish to achieve, we know how to get you there.
You may have decided to join a hair growth challenge on social media or decided to take matters in your own hands. We're not failing at achieving any of our hair growth goals this year.
So here are 4 ways to Win At Growing Your Hair :-
1. Add it to your routine - To achieve the super growth that you want to achieve this year, you have to embed the simple steps in your routine on a daily basis. So you need to add "do scalp massage with oil" to your physical or electronic to do list. So that you'll remember every day that you need to this to achieve this goal. For example, you can add it to your to do list app on your phone so it reminds you as soon as you doing your makeup or after showering to get your day started. It will be easy at first in the beginning because we're all excited to grow our hair. However, remember to carry on unto the end.
2. Use "Growth Oils" - There are a multitude of oils within the beauty market. All of them will contribute to hair growth, but some more than others. The oils will have a main purpose which is "to grow your hair". As well as, other purposes such as "strengthening and conditioning". So why are choosing oils whose main purpose is not to grow your hair? You have to stick to these growth for example ayurvedic oils, castor oil, etc. All of these oils are combined and sold in our Tailored Beauty Grow Thick Oil. It contains castor, jojoba, vitamin E, rosemary and so much more.
3. Protect Your Hair Regularly - Protect your hair by doing more protective styles for this year. You can do the elaborate styles such as knotless, box braids or even crochet twists. However, if you don't have the time, energy or coins - there are simple styles to try. For example, doing your hair into mini twists, flat twist, cornrows or even a wig. Protective styles will keep your hands out of your hair to reduce the chance of you loosing unnecessary hair. So we're able to keep all of the "new " growth.
4. Sleep On Satin :- While you're protecting your hair in different styles, don't forget to protect it at nights. Before you go to bed at nights, don't forget to sleep with your satin cap. The satin will act as a barrier between the outside world and your hair. So it will prevent your hair from tangling which may cause knots and breakage. As well as, it retains moisture so that your hair isn't susceptible to any form of damage. Our Tailored Beauty Satin Cap will allow you to get there.
5. Take Hair Vitamins :- And then to take it up a notch, take hair vitamins daily.
Our Tailored Beauty Hair Vitamins are made with Fenugreek, Rosemary, Sage, Horsetail and Aloe Vera. All key ayurvedic ingredients that will promote healthy hair growth. In addition, the vitamins are plant based so it's made with 100% natural ingredients that are good for your body.