Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant.
Growing up you may have seen your mom or grandma apply the plant to their body for aid. It is good for our hair, skin, nails, and everything else. You can even consume the plant naturally. Even though it doesn't taste great, it's great for the body. This diverse plant is so good that we even use it here at Tailored Beauty in the manufacturing of our products. We good that here at Tailored Beuty we use it in our products as well.
For our hair, it has a multitude of benefits:
1. Soothes Inflammation - You may have scalp issues because there is an imbalance within the scalp. So it's causing the scalp to become inflammed which results in dandruff, itching, flakes and so much more. Aloe vera will help to soothe the inflammed scalp. it will allow the scalp to function normally by producing hair growth and the sebum needed for the hair growth.
2. Restores Your PH Levels - The Aloe Vera plant has the same PH as our scalp.
So using products that contain aloe will make help to maintain and/or restore the PH Levels of your hair. Once your PH level is maintained your hair will be able to stand up to products that are acidic for exmaple hair dyes to maintain the balance of your hair.
3. Detangles The Hair - Aloe Vera is very slippery and slimy. So the "jelly" component of the plant will absorb into the hair shaft. it will soften it to make it easier for you to handle it. So it will make detangling your hair easier.
4. Repairs The Hair - Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids which are protein. Protein adds strength to our hair so it is able to withstand any heat, chemical or mechanical damage. The hair bsorbs the protien in the form of amino acids which aloe vera is rich in.
5. Adds Sheen To The Hair - Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, B and C. All of which will enhance the health of your hair so that it is at it's optimum point. Once your hair reaches it's peak, it will shine beyond your wildest dreams.
6. Hydrates The Hair - And last but not least, is to add hydration your hair. Aloe Vera plant is a very hydrating which will allow your hair to stay moisturised for a long time.
So ensure to purchase our Tailored Beauty Products that are made with ALoe Vera to Keep Your Curls Happy.
Tailored Beauty Products Made With Aloe Vera:
1. Tailored Beauty Hair Vitamins
Purpose: Daily intake of vitamins for your body and hair.
2. Tailored Beauty Jamaican Black Castor Oil Edge Control
Purpose: Sleeks the baby hairs down.
3. Tailored Beauty Flexible Curl Potion Mousse
Purpose: Great for styling into braid outs, twist outs, flat twist outs, perm rod set, flexi rod set, wash and go.
4. Tailored Beauty Coconut Creme Shampoo
Purpose: Cleanses the scalp ever week