As you should know we recently launched our Tailored Beauty Shampoo Bar! The reviews have been great thus far and we want to thank each and everyone of you who purchased the bar.
Along with these great reviews, buyers and potential buyers have been asking this MAIN question which is "Which is better: the liquid or the bar shampoo?". There is no correct answer as each hair product has different advantages and disadvantages for any natural. Not only does it depend on your hair type, it comes down to lifestyle or your overall preference. However, both shampoo options do and will work for you, regardless of your choice.
So let's begin:
LIQUID SHAMPOO: As the name suggests, it is shampoo in the liquid form.
- It usually comes in an applicator or pump bottles.
This makes it easier for you to get the product to apply it to your scalp.
- There is a wide variety of shampoos to choose from which makes buying easier especially if you know what you are looking for.
- Contains more ingredients than bar shampoo.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing if you can identify what each ingredient's purpose is.
- Doesn't last as long as a bar shampoo because of the form that it is in.
It can spill when you are using it or you may just add a bit more extra.
Recommended Product: Tailored Beauty Coconut Creme Shampoo
BAR SHAMPOO: As the name suggests, it is the shampoo in the bar form.
- Easy to carry on your vacations without restriction when compared to liquid shampoos as it is just a bar.
- Made with less ingredients so you know exactly what is going into your hair.
- Easy to use because the bar can be worked into directly into the scalp.
- Cost effective as you pay a set price to use the bar for a couple of months.
- Can be messy for your soap dish as it may leave the soap residue.
- Some may not address a specific hair issue. for example, you may be suffering from dandruff or psoriasis. The shampoo bar may not address the issue.
Recommended Product: Tailored Beauty Clay Detox Shampoo Bar
As you can tell there is no one size fits all.
In all honesty it depends on what works for your hair (and what doesn't).
As well as, how your wash day fits into your lifestyle.
Let us know in the comments which you prefer - the liquid or the bar shampoo.