Schools are reopening and we're all here for it.
It's time to get the kids out to learn, interact with their friends and enjoy school.
Before we send them out, we should ensure that their curls are popping.
The best way to do so is prepping their hair using the Tailored Beauty Product line as it safe for all ages over 12 months.
So here's what you will need:
1. Shampoo - Firstly, you should shampoo their hair with our Tailored Beauty Coconut Crème Shampoo. It is infused with coconut oil that will deeply cleanse their scalp while strengthening it simultaneously. The shampoo is not stripping so it will leave their hair feeling dry, brittle and/or weak. It also contains aloe vera juice which will hydrate and neutralize the PH balance of the scalp.
2. Conditioner - Next it's time to condition their hair. It is best to follow up with the Tailored Beauty Coconut Creme Conditioner with Mango Butter as they both work well together. The conditioners contains coconut oil as well which will strengthen the hair strands especially if they are extremely weak. The main ingredient is the mango butter which will moisturize, soften and make their curls easier to manage especially when you are styling. After applying the conditioner to their hair, ensure to detangle within sections so all knots are removed.
3. Deep Conditioner - You can choose to condition, deep condition or even both. Deep conditioning will revitalize the health of their hair by providing hydration and strength. Kids hair need as much of these as possible as they are always getting their hair messy. Whether it is intentional or not, it helps to maintain the longevity of their hair strands. You should use our Tailored Beauty Moisture Penetrating Deep Conditioner. It is rich in ayurvedic ingredients such as Bhringaraj and Fenugreek. Both of which strengthen the hair shaft, increase the moisture levels and enhance the natural sheen of their curls.
4. Leave In Conditioner - Next, we're applying another layer of moisture that will remain in their hair for the upcoming week. Our Tailored Beauty Moisture Penetrating Leave-In Conditioner is another ayurvedic treat within our line. It contains neem oil that moisturizes each and every hair shaft. In addition, the neem oil and gotu kola extract is rich in anti bacterial properties that will heal, nourish and maintain a healthy scalp.
5. Styler: Cream or Gel - And finally you style their hair. Before styling heir hair, you should ask them what they want to wear this week or for 2 weeks. Their opinion really matters as they are the ones who are wearing the style and it is building their confidence. You can use our Tailored Beauty Curl Anti Dote Cream or Tailored Beauty Perfect Coils Curling Jelly. The cream is used if you want to achieve textured hairstyles such as twist/braid outs. As well as, if you want to do buns, puffs, cornrows, and or braids. As well as, you can use the jelly for defined styles such as wash and gos whether you want to do a full or part.
We know that wash days are always the easiest with little ones.
However, if you let them be apart of the process by talking to them, asking them what style they want, and/or talking about what you're doing it, it will ease the pressure. Our Tailored Beauty Products are organic and safe for all ages over 12 months.