Our scalp is the main powerhouse of our hair.
If our scalp is not healthy, then the hair strands that grow from it are not in a healthy condition. Hence, if your scalp is itchy it’s usually a sign that something is wrong.
The scalp could be itching because of a fungus, bacteria, virus or poor product choice.
How do we combat all of it?
By using an oil blend.
An oil blend is a variety of different essential, carrier, moisturizing, and sealing oils. Each different oil serves a purpose in maintaining a healthy scalp.
And, this is why we recommend the Tailored Beauty Grow Thick Oil. Plus it makes a great hot oil treatment!
It is a light weight oil consisting of:
- Castor Oil – Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which aid sin fighting sscalp inflammation in order to restore the hair to its natural PH.
- Sesame Seed Oil – It is rich in fatty acids that can penetrate the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- Avocado Oil – It acts as a humectant so it will take moisture from the environment and keep it locked into your scalp and hair strands.
- Apricot Oil – It is rich in vitamins that will protect the scalp and hair strands form dryness, breakage, and split ends.
- Jojoba Oil – This oil is the only oil whose properties are similar to that off sebum (the oil produced by the scalp to nourish and promote new growth).
- Vitamin E Oil – This is a powerful antioxidant that aids in fighting off free radicals on the scalp that are causing irritation, infection and inflammation.
- Rosemary Oil – This essential oil contains antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. Therefore, it’s able to penetrate the scalp and impart it’s minerals into it to increase blood circulation which will promote hair growth.